The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, May 31, 2006

    Sex in the Relationship

    Relationship = Love = Sex?

    It keeps me thinking. I agree that a lot of people have pre-marital sex and I'm not against it. There's no right and wrong in this issue. Maybe it's "mind pollution" from those thrasy forums I always visit, I realised that some people really do view pre-marital sex as a very important part of the relationship. "Sex-incompartible", they say. I don't know how bad can that be. But it's serious enough for some people to get divorced. Some say as you proceed on into a relationship for a long period of time, sex will naturally come into play. I would think that well, if a couple have been together long enough, it's ok provided that both are willing parties. But sometimes, I wonder how can a couple start having intimate relationship when they are barely together for more than half a year. One thing is, the relationship is still pretty unstable. It's the so call "honeymoon" period. Everything is good and nice.. but really if sex become an issue to early in a relationship, won't the relatioship be based more on sex than anything else? What about the passion and love?

    Some people are just so occupied with the sex factor that their partners have become just a sex object to them. How disgusting is that feeling? A sex relationship? Isn't it what the SATC call as "Fuck Buddy"? Then why get into a relationship? When I was younger, a relationship that last half a year is considered to be very long. But now... really.. what can you really get from a relationship with just half a year? Half a year is not even enough for the other person to see your true color..

    Sex = Important factor? It can be a part of a relationship, but when a relationship is based on sex... something is definitely wrong...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 9:40 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela